Helping Accident Victims With Spine And Back Injuries Get Full Compensation
Back and spinal cord injuries can be extremely debilitating to victims. Depending on the severity of the injury, victims can suffer serious long-term pain, numbness in their extremities resulting in difficulties in walking or the loss of grip strength, among other things. In the most severe cases, victims can be partially or completely paralyzed, which may require the use of a wheelchair or in-home medical devices and health care services.
When these types of injuries are the direct result of another person’s negligence, accident victims are entitled to be fully compensated for the losses they suffer.
If you or a loved one has suffered any kind of back or spinal cord injury in a serious accident that was due to someone else’s negligence, it is important that you seek advice from the skilled personal injury lawyers at our firm.
Dedicated Representation After Any Type Of Accident
At Kelly, Symonds & Reed, LLC, we provide comprehensive legal services to clients throughout the Greater Kansas City metro with back injuries, spine injuries and paralysis. We will take the necessary steps to determine how your injury will impact you over the short and long term, and seek full compensation for your medical care, loss of income, assistive medical equipment and any other considerations relevant to your case.
We have represented victims who have suffered injuries in all types of accidents, including the following:
- Car crashes — Rear-end, head-on, hit-and-run and multivehicle crashes
- Distracted driving accidents — Fatigued driving, texting and driving, inattentive driving or intoxication
- Pedestrian strikes — Strikes in crosswalks, intersections or along the side of the road
- Bicycle accidents — Accidents in bike lanes, crosswalks, intersections or along roadways
- Motorcycle crashes
- Truck accidents — Jackknife accidents, rollover crashes, single-vehicle crashes and multivehicle accidents
- Boating accidents — Accidents caused by speeding, inexperienced operators, intoxication or reckless behavior
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Accidents on commercial and residential properties, boat docks and nursing homes
- Falls from heights — Falls on commercial and residential properties and construction sites
Do I Need An Attorney To File A Claim?
Unless you’ve filed a personal injury claim for a serious or catastrophic injury in the past, it can be difficult to know exactly what you will need to pay off your medical bills or future bills that accrue because you are out of work.
At Kelly, Symonds & Reed, LLC, we’ve been handling personal injury claims for more than 50 combined years. We know the level of compensation accident victims need to take care of their financial obligations immediately following an accident as well as down the road.
We will use our experience and tenacity to help you get the most out of your claim, whether we do this at the negotiation table or at trial.
Get The Compensation You Need With Our Help
At Kelly, Symonds & Reed, LLC, you’re more than just a client; you’re part of the family. This means we will treat you with respect, compassion and kindness at every step of the legal process. Put your future in our capable hands.
Contact our office in Lee’s Summit to schedule a free initial consultation where you can discuss the details of your case and your needs with our team of skilled attorneys. Call 816-347-1818 or contact us online. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment at other times.