Providing Guidance And Support After Any Accident
If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you have the right to be fully compensated for any losses you’ve suffered. Insurance companies will do whatever they can to settle your claim for as little as possible. Be sure that you have an experienced lawyer representing you from the start.
At the law firm of Kelly, Symonds & Reed, LLC, we provide aggressive, results-oriented representation to injury victims throughout the Greater Kansas City metro in all types of serious personal injury claims. Our complete understanding of victims’ rights allows us to be much more proactive in the process of seeking full and fair compensation in each case.
The well-being of our clients is our top priority. If you do not have insurance and need to see a doctor, we will do everything we can to help you find someone who can provide the care you need while your case is in progress.
Handling All Types Of Injury Cases In The Lee’s Summit Area
With a strong focus on representing victims injured in motor vehicle accidents, our attorneys are prepared to handle any case involving injuries suffered due to the negligence of another person or company. We have no fear about taking on any opponent. No company is above the law when its actions put the welfare of another in jeopardy.
We are prepared to fight for your interests in any personal injury case, including the following:
- Car crashes caused by distracted drivers, drunk driving, rollover crashes, rear-end crashes, head-on collisions and hit-and-run accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents in crosswalks, on sidewalks or along the side of the road
- Motorcycle accidents involving careless, distracted or intoxicated drivers operating a variety of motor vehicles
- Commercial vehicle accidents involving all commercial vehicles, including semitrucks, buses, delivery trucks and more
- Boating and watercraft collisions involving jet skis, boats and other personal watercraft
- Boat dock electrocutions due to dangerous boat dock conditions and the negligence of a dock owner
- Premises liability accidents caused by a property owner’s negligence, resulting in slip-and-fall accidents, trip-and-fall accidents, electric shock, dog attacks, construction site accidents, and more
- Auto defects that result in serious or fatal vehicle accidents, rollover crashes or head-on collisions.
- Back and spine injuries that occur because of someone else’s negligence
- Head and neck injuries caused by car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, boating accidents, bicycle and pedestrian accidents, nursing home neglect and construction accidents.
Contact Kelly, Symonds & Reed, LLC, Today
To the attorneys at our firm, you’re not just another case number, and we’re not out to take your money. We’re committed to getting you the best possible outcome because we truly care about what happens to you after an accident.
To schedule a free initial consultation where you can discuss the details of your case in private with an experienced personal injury lawyer, contact our office in Lee’s Summit. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment at other times.