Tyler J. Jansen is an Associate Attorney of Kelly, Symonds & Reed, LLC. Mr. Jansen currently practices in the areas of domestic litigation, state criminal defense, personal injury, traffic offenses, and general civil litigation.
Mr. Jansen earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 2011. Prior to law school, he attended Rockhurst University where he graduated with a degree in political science and history.
Prior to joining Kelly, Symonds & Reed, LLC, Mr. Jansen worked for a respected domestic litigation firm in Leawood, Kansas. There he gained significant courtroom experience including numerous bench trials.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Missouri, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2014
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- J.D. - 2011
- Rockhurst University, Kansas City, Missouri
- B.S. - 2008
- Major: Political Science/History
Pro Bono Activities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City, 2013 to Present
- Rockhurst University Young Alumni Council, 2013 to Present